Friday, April 18, 2008

Don't think - don't worry - everything's just fine

We're doing much better at Casa de Pooks nowadays. Little G has a new weight-bearing cast, so he can crawl as much as he wants (and believe me, it's a lot). He's even started pulling up to standing on it and cruising, although it's much more cumbersome.

The county did do an investigation of my daycare provider, after my doctor called it in. I completely understand, and appreciate her concerns. You've got to make sure in these situations. But everything was determined to be an accident. Of course you question these things as a mother, but I know that she loves my son. This could have happened at home, and JJ and I would have been under investigation.

Of course you know that these things are going to happen as a mother, but you never think they're going to happen so early in life. I know it won't be any easier when accidents happen in the future, but I know that I'll be able to handle it. Maybe not very WELL, but I'll handle it nonetheless.

No comments: